1. Go to movie store and check out something that looks light and quirky.
2. Order torta, rice and beans from local Mexican restaurant.
3. Grab six-pack of corona, lime, and salt from corner grocery store.
4. Walk back up the street to pick up said torta, rice and beans.
5. Return home, close curtains, cut lime and put in movie.
6. Eat delicious food, drink two coronas (maybe 3), and watch movie.
After the movie you'll start feeling much better. So much better that you'll be able to blog about it. Today I watched Taking Woodstock which was a delightful little movie about the kid who put together Woodstock. Woodstock! It was an awesome story with great oddball characters. Definitely recommend checking it out.
The number of times alcohol pops up in my posts is disturbing me. Is it possible to have an intervention via the internet? My real life friends would bring alcohol to my intervention, it wouldn't work.
Image taken from: http://dennismitchell.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/hungover.jpg