November 15, 2010

Bad Hearing

He told me he was the human cannibal. I thought he said cannonball. I figured we were going to have a real blast but he took me to dinner instead. It started off alright but there was a creepy vibe in the room. Luckily, I kept my head and ordered salad. It was delicious. We snacked on finger sandwiches while we waited for the main course. By the time I was asked how I wanted my steak cooked I was already full, but my host didn't mind. He just looked across the table with his knife in his hand and flashed a curious grin. I leaned back and gave my full belly a pat. "Well stick a fork in me, I'm done", I said. That's exactly what he did.

12 comments:

  1. Okay...ew. And somehow, this ending did not surprise me...which bothers me not one whit. It just means I'm getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, this is cute,
    entertaining read !

    Peace and Love,
    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! Terrible, but hilarious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me laugh. Very funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you all enjoyed it!

    Kathryn: I better be careful, i'm getting predictable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Talking about dinner. made me realize I'm hungry now :)

    Win our Perricone giveaway worth $150

    Win an Orient Watch USA worth $285. We've got men's watch too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilarious! I love this, Cristopher. Made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry - I spelled your name wrong! Gulp!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...