November 17, 2010

twit-book

I finally decided to bring my blog into the 21st century. Despite getting a lot of pleasure bragging about how old-school and superior I was to everyone by refusing to get in on the social networking craze I caved and admitted to myself that it's best to give it a shot in the interest of growing my blog. As you may be able to tell from the bright buttons over to the right there (which took me forever to figure out how to do) Notes From Underground now has both a facebook fan page and a twitter page.

Click here to get to my facebook fan page.

Click here to get to my twitter page @ntsfrmundergrnd .

Now please be patient because I have no idea what I'm doing on either platform but I did enjoy being a smart ass on twitter last night as it seems like a platform that's built for the sort of random comments I enjoy. I'll get back to my regularly scheduled blogging tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. Wow. Those are some massive-sized buttons you have there! You're not trying to compensate for anything, are you?

    Just kidding.

    Welcome to the 21st century, my friend. Now there's one more place when we can annoy one another...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! I know, i need to find some smaller ones, they don't really fit in with the drab look of my blog... actually i think i could make them black and white..

    look forward to annoying you more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to do that too. I have been putting it off. Let me know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Welcome to the social universe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missed Periods: Will do! So far twitter seems much more entertaining, don't do much but post my links on facebook.

    Talli: Thank you, thank you. Just another step on the path to world domination. Err, reaching out to more people.

    Janet: We'll see how it works, I still reserve the right to just jump ship and only blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started a facebook page awhile back and have done nothing with it. I think you've motivated me to get back to it and make it look presentable. lol. Thanks, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not really having much fun with facebook but it's there. Twitter isn't as dumb as I thought it would be though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...