December 6, 2010

Fearful, Tearful


He dresses like a young republican and abducts women in their sleep. They awaken to the sounds of a dentist's office. Suction is slurping up the tears from their eyes. What they can't see is the intravenous bag their despair is draining into. Apparently this IV drip gives him eternal life. Their fear keeps him going. Their tears his sole motivation. He keeps hunting, they keep crying. The cycle will continue indefinitely unless we can create a more perfect being less prone to irrationality.

Image taken from: http://www.zazzle.com/tearful_eye_card-137736630572060584

11 comments:

  1. Wow! So much said in so few words - powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that! Your keep your posts short for the most part and yet they are always really thought-ful

    ReplyDelete
  3. um, suction from the eyeballs. great thought before i go to sleep. gee thanks. maybe i'm taking this too literally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, and when will that happen?
    as humans, we are VERY emotional.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was kind of disturbing, and in a good way, of course. I like how your posts always make me think. I need you to keep my wheels turning. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I REALLY REALLY hate dentists D:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anything with the word 'republican' in it, gives me the chills. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved this. You convey much with your few words.
    Loving your blog!

    B :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very chilling character. Are you going to make him a book? Though I'm not sure I'd dare read it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...