January 15, 2011

(expletive deleted)

I've got a problem with perfection. I want to reach it but my arms get tired. Shut the (expletive deleted) up. I hate you. I really do. If I had bigger (expletive deleted) I wouldn't have this problem. This is reverse sexism you (expletive deleted) (expletive deleted) rainbow suspenders wearing (expletive deleted) son of a (expletive deleted) (expletive deleted) (expletive deleted) (expletive deleted) sociopath. Why would you push me to this point? You know I don't care. I know you don't care. We have better (expletive deleted) things to do you (expletive deleted) pretty (expletive deleted) sexy (expletive deleted) (expletive deleted) but remember that I'll always admire and respect you. At least until you (expletive deleted) me.

11 comments:

  1. Perfection is a (expletive deleted) tease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, love this post. Hey, don't you be hatin' rainbow suspenders, that's been my thing all along; i've been dressing up like screech since i was 2, i like to go all out, i even have the knee high socks, also rainbow coloured, hippie style. you know love it. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he he... very cool, Christopher! I do like your creativity, here! ;-)

    Nevine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you and Mork are able to settle your differences.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, I felt like was doing a mad-lib

    ReplyDelete
  6. "At least until you (expletive deleted) me."

    HAHAHA! You deserve a (expletive deleted) trophy for this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! I want you to know that I was totally following along with your (expletive deleted) rant...(of course, my version included the expletives)....but then you lost me.

    Sonofabitch.

    It's kinda fun putting my own words in your mouth.
    Hypothetically speaking, that is....

    ReplyDelete
  8. i would have to say something, but it would come out as a (expletive deleted)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the whole 'I don't care and you don't care' shit is funny. because that's exactly what it isn't when shit gets you goin like that. outlets though. I saw the recommended books at the bottom of your post. I had to stop readin Anais Nin for awhile but I do appreciate her writin straight up. Good to see you still write.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...