James Lipton: Asked the same questions here in the U.S. on Inside the Actors Studio.
Nicole Ducleroir: A fellow blogger holding a blogfest in which everyone answers those ten questions. You can find her blog by clicking here. Once there you can check out all the other entries.
Christopher Allen: Completely forgot about this blogfest until today and is quite happy to have been reminded because he had no ideas for a blog today and that was annoying him.
1. What is your favorite word?
- Decadence. I have a real passion for pleasure. Plus I like the way the word bounces around your tongue.
- Actually. Although you probably wouldn't be able to tell because I actually use it way too much.
- Emotion. I'm a pretty laid back person and I rarely outwardly exhibit much emotion. I can at times come across as apathetic and I think that's why I'm so inspired by it when I see an outpouring of pure emotion from someone else.
- Authority. I'm not really a rebel or anything. I just don't respond to being told what to do, at all.
- Fuck. It's just so fucking versatile. It's also one of my favorite activities.
- Breakfast Cooking. There is no more pleasant sound then waking up to the sound (and smell) of bacon frying.
- Ice Chewing. I absolutely cannot stand it when people chew on ice. It drives me insane for some reason.
- Guy on the Couch. I'm pretty good at schmoozing and bullshitting. I think I could have been pretty good at mooching. Of course, those traits would also make me a good Congressman.
- Farming. I'm a city guy through and through. A rural setting would make me insane. Plus, I think animals are a bit overrated.
- I'll forgive you for being an atheist if you can forgive me for allowing George W. Bush to be unleashed on the world.