April 3, 2011

ChrisNotes 4/3

Announcements:

Guest Blogging. My blog is my baby and I'm a very protective parent. I like knowing where it's at and what it's doing at all times. Sure I sometimes play with it when I'm drunk and teach it bad words but it's supposed to do as I say, not as I do. The other day I realized I've had this blog for nearly a year and a half now and in internet years that makes it about the age of consent. It's time I let my blog start dating. Aside from theTsaritsa seducing my blog with Bobby Boucher haiku when it was still underage, I've never had anyone take my blog out on a date. If anyone out there is interested in doing a guest post on my blog or maybe working on a collaborative blog-project I'd love to hear your ideas. I do have something in the works but I'm curious to see what other good ideas are out there. It could be fun. If you're interested, hit that Contact Me tab up there at the top of the page or drop me a line on one of the million of networking sites I'm on and let know what you have in mind.

Pages. I'm working on adding pages for the various blog series that I've created like Chicago Chronicles and The Contented Atheist. I've got one up there now and I'm working on getting the rest up soon.

Go Look!

Arguendo from Arguendo and Dixi is trying to do something special for his tenth wedding anniversary. He's trying to get people to volunteer to send happy tenth anniversary postcards from all over the place and I say that any man that is still making romantic gestures after ten years of marriage is deserving of help. Click here to help a very cool couple celebrate their love and marriage.

Random Tweet of the Week from @ntsfrmundergrnd :












Netflix Stream Movie of the Week: Sam Kinison: Family Entertainment Hour
Because he was an evil f***** genius and the anniversary of his death is a week from today. Click here to read my full review.

Coming Soon to NoFU
  • A review of Oscar Wilde's The Picture of Dorian Gray.
  • The Contented Atheist: On Missionaries. 
  • Perhaps even a guest post from you.

3 comments:

  1. Haha that random tweet is hilarious! I do adore stalking you on twitter. :)

    Awesome idea for the guest posts and collaborations. I'm definitely interested and I will start thinking of ideas asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer: Cooooooool. I would love to do something with you!

    Apfel: Thanks, I checked yours out the last time I visited, you did them way better than I did.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...