April 13, 2011

Love and Happiness II

The bitch took my dope. I couldn't fucking believe it. I wanted to grab her and choke the shit out of her. What right does she have to take what I need just to get through a day of her fucking bullshit?

I never wanted to hit her, but I will if I have to. She never complained about it until I moved in with her. She can't pay her rent. I pay all the bills! When I want to have a little hard earned fun, all of a sudden I'm the bad guy? Give me a break. This stupid bitch was lost till she met me. Call me an asshole all you want. I don't give a fuck. Yea, I've got my habits. I go to work everyday though, don't I?

You can lead a dog to water but you can't make her think. I can leave anytime and move back in with my brother. Where would she go? She'd be back on the street the same way I found her. She knows it. That's why we play by my rules. Get on your knees or get the fuck out.
____
Image taken from here: http://www.smallfuel.com/blog/entry/what-cigarettes-can-teach-you-about-branding/

10 comments:

  1. Stings like a slap to the face. Good piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a genius, you know that right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it fucked up that that turned me on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds Palahniukesque. Good shit.

    So did the bitch leave?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'You can lead a dog to water but you can't make her think.' Hmmm. Interesting??? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...