April 15, 2011

Love and Happiness III


Part I; Part II

"Mom, I don't know what to do. I can't stand him anymore."

"I told you he was no good. Then again when have you ever listened to anything I've said?"

"Mom! Don't make this about you! I'm starting to get worried. He got so mad at me last night and I have no idea why. He was yelling and screaming for hours! Evan was crying and I was frozen. I didn't know what to do."

"You never know what to do, that's your problem." The mother laughed and said "Hell, if you were smart you'd get on your knees and suck on his little pecker for a while. That always calmed your idiot step-dad down."

"Mom! I'm being serious here. I... I think I want to... leave him".

Silence.

"And go where?"

"Could I...?"

"Hell no girl! You better get that silly idea out of your head right now. You know my boyfriend wouldn't go for it and I am not going to screw this up just 'cause your ass ain't got no sense."

"OK, OK... I'm sorry..."
___________
Image taken from: http://www.nimblepixel.com/44

3 comments:

  1. Luckily, my mom is not like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. Your writing is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These last few entries have been amazing. Honestly love this series of yours.

    It makes me sad. In a good way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...