April 11, 2011

Love and Happiness

I call her Thin Lizzy because she doesn't eat. People ask me how I deal with her, but it's not really that bad. You can do whatever you want to a girl that hates herself. She always thinks she deserves it. Surprisingly, she isn't a bad cook either. I tell her to make me chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, biscuits and gravy. I sit there and eat in front of her while she eats two pieces of celery. I laugh at her because it's so silly. I don't press her though. I like her better this way. Less bullshit to deal with.

The only annoying thing about her is she has this stupid little kid. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree I guess. He started getting too attached to me. I bought him a balloon when I was first trying to get in his mom's pants. You gotta be nice at first, you know? I put an end to that though. I sat the little mongoloid down and said listen, just because your mommy calls me daddy it doesn't mean you can.
______
Image taken from here: http://thinspo-pics.xanga.com/675467685/i-want-collarbones/

13 comments:

  1. !!! Yes! So good -- Stanley Elkin all reincarnate. Stretch this one, baby. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is scary, but the writing is good. It stings, and it's true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish the girl in the pic could read this...it might save her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're too intense. And this poor, poor girl. =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Intense = good, btw. In case you were getting offended. Which I don't think you get. =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, this was some deep twisted shit, I like it.

    A little disturbing, but I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deep shit alright...but good...I agree with J-Girl, very Elkinesque.
    Indeed stretch this one out and there could be a good well rounded (no pun intended) story in this little baby.
    Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  8. whoa great stuff, but did leave me hungry (haha) for more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with most of the people above, it is disturbing but good, and yeah you should definitely consider stretching this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Completely. Fucked. Up.

    I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it when you write like that. Always a tad twisted.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it too, Chris. You always leave me wanting more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...