June 7, 2011

Heat

If there is anything as pleasurable as sitting on the porch and sipping an ice cold Corona on a hot night in the windy city I have yet to find it. Well, at least not anything a gentleman and a scholar such as myself would mention.

Summer has finally arrived and I couldn't be happier. My only regret is that I don't get a summer vacation anymore. I would sell my soul to waste the next few months of the year in my own little bubble while hustle, bustle and booty shorts swarmed around my sanctuary.
____
Image taken from here: http://blog.catalyststudios.com/2005/06/how-design-conference-chicago-05.html

5 comments:

  1. Man, I wish we had some of that summer heat over here in SF. If I want to feel temperatures over 55 degrees I have to leave town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm glad you get to enjoy the hot summer nights at home, at least. :) You're going to hate me, but I have not been enjoying my jobless days in this unbearable heat. But that's mostly because I'm trying to lose weight by jogging three hours a day in the sweltering sun, rather than enjoying an ice cold beer as I should! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gross. Corona? Out of any beer you pick Corona?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, 48 degrees on my porch. Summer is over.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...